- 2 x Electric cookers with 4 rings
- Small fridge with small freezer compartment
- Plate Warmer
- Two sinks, one for hand washing and one for washing up
- Urn, 5 x water jugs, 2 x kettles, 4 x coffee pots, 2 x cafetieres
- Numerous trays
- Crockery and Cutlery – we have 130 place settings in white and 145 place settings in cream. Cups and sauces are available but we do not have any glasses. These will have to be provided by the hirer.
- Serving hatch to small hall.
Chairs and Tables
There are 14 big and 19 small trestle tables which are stored in the storage room off the main hall along with 116 cushioned chairs. A trolley is available to move the tables and chairs.
150 plastic chairs are stored on the stage and these are also available to hire (see charges below).
The table dimensions are:
- Large Tables L:180cm x W:70cm x H:70cm
- Small Tables L:91cm x W:77cm x H:70cm
Charges and Deposit
- Whole Hall – £18 an hour
- Main Hall – £12 an hour
- Small Hall – £6 an hour
- Damage deposit – £100.00 – returned if no damage/breakages reported.
- Table and chairs can be hired for outside events: Large table (seats 8) £3.50 each, Small table (seats 6) £1.75 each, plastic chairs £0.50 each
- Alcohol Licence – Required if you are proposing to sell alcohol and/or charge an entry fee to your event – £30.00. For bookings of 20 people or less – £15.00.
There is a PA system which doubles as a “music system”. This system is available to all with a little tuition. This includes a CD player, auxiliary sockets (for iPod etc.), hands free microphone and jack plugs on the stage front.
There is a specialist audio/video system capable of projecting films and slide presentations. It has a blu ray player and connectivity for laptops and PC’s via HDMI or VDI cables. This can only be used by competent technicians. A prior on site meeting, by appointment, would be required to demonstrate and advise on the systems’ capabilities. This system, with the right knowledge, is capable of a powerful sound projection.
There is a fee for using the Audio Visual facilities of £30 which includes setting up and advice on getting the best quality from the system.
The Village Hall own three heavy duty 6m x 4m Marquees for use on Village Hall ground. They are modular and can be erected side by side or in a line to increase the floor space respectfully.
If you would like to review the option to utilise the Marquees then please request this on the booking form and the relevant supervisor will call you to discuss cost and options.
Due to the heavy duty construction they require supervision and instruction whilst erecting and dismantling. Use is limited and subject to the availability of the Marquee officers appointed by the committee. The Marquee officers need to be available or on call during the construction and dismantling to make sure they remain safe. Changing weather conditions can often make them too risky to use. Putting the tents up and taking down is subject to weather so plenty of advance warning is also very helpful. It takes approx. and hour per tent to erect and slightly less to dismantle.
The hire charge per Marquee per event is £150.00 each and they can only be used on Village Hall land. If you are able to assist with erecting and dismantling the tents before and after the event then the cost can be reviewed.
There is a good size car park available which will hold approximately 20 cars with 1 disabled space. Additionally there is a village car park opposite which can be used for overflow parking.
There is a defibrillator located at the entrance to the hall if required in an emergency.
East Meon Village Hall,